Choose from 20 scented, or unscented hand poured Soy Tea Lights.
Each packet of tea lights consists of 11 Tea Lights, packaged in our beautiful gift boxes.
We aim to have all orders shipped on the next business day. We use Sendle to deliver all orders. Please note that Sendle can only deliver to physical addresses, orders addressed to PO Boxes or Parcel Lockers will be automatically sent with Australia Post. Express Post is a NO SIGNATURE next business day delivery service.
If you have not received your items within 4 business days of making your order please email us with your full name and tracking number and we will look into your delivery and notify you with our findings.
If you are not going to home at the time of your delivery, for your convenience, your parcel will be left in a secure place. Please note you will need to authorise this for this to be actioned.
We use Sendle for all deliveries, which is an express worldwide service and fully trackable. You will be emailed a tracking number on dispatch.
Buy with confidence! We will accept returns up to 30 days from date of purchase.
- Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase for an exchange, store credit or refund. This include sale items.
- Items must be received in original conditions - unworn, unwashed, with all tags still attached.
- Return postage costs are at the buyer's expense and non-refundable.
- We process all returns within two days of receiving your items. We will send you an email with the details of your processed return.
- Please email if you believe your product is damaged or faulty. We will treat this with the highest priority.
- If you have paid original postage to receive your order and a return is made then this is non refundable.
As an Australian consumer, you have a legal right to return goods purchased from a business and to obtain a repair, replacement or refund if the goods:
- Are faulty or develop a fault within a reasonable period of time after purchase
- Are not fit for purpose (i.e. they don't do what the seller said they would do)
- Don't match the seller's description or sample
- Are of unacceptable quality, or
- Fail to meet other mandatory consumer guarantees under the Australian consumer law.
Thank you for your co-operation!